April 3rd Earth Day at the Woodlands

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      I will not be able to make this event due to a business trip. Can anyone take my place. Katheryn from TXSES cannot come either. It is ffrom 10:00 to 4:00 and we have a booth under a tent reservred. If you have any questions, please let me know.
      John Gardner
      HREG

      Note: forwarded message attached.
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
        I'm not a member but I would be willing to help.  I would be distributing my literature and my cards at such an event.  Hope that is not an issue.

        Look for changes to our web site January 2004.
        Our new address is:
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257