Chris Smith/HDQ/Enbridge Consumers Gas is out of the office.

  • Chris Smith
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 19, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 03/18/2004 and will not return until
      03/22/2004.

      I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
      can email chris.smith@... (home email)
    • Chris Smith
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 29, 2004
        I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
        05/03/2004.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                    I am very happy for you. However I have no need to know this, much less
                    seven separate e-mails notifying me. Please correct your whatever to remove
                    tmengers@... from receiving these.

                    Thanks

                    > I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                    > 05/03/2004.
                    >
                    > I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively
                    you
                    > can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Chris Smith
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                      I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                      05/03/2004.

                      I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
                      can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                    • Kim & Garth Travis
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                        Sorry People, I should have acted sooner.

                        I have removed Chris from the list. He will need to re-apply if he wants
                        to rejoin, his manners need improving.

                        Please, reset your email to no email if you are going on vacation, it is
                        the polite thing to do.

                        Bright Blessings,
                        Kim Travis, List owner