HREG publicity

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      We need someone to promote HREG! Are you good at PR? Would you be willing
      to try and get us some radio announcements, posters, etc.? Our next meeting
      on April 25th will feature a speaker talking about Houston's air pollution
      problems. I would like as many people as possible to know about the meeting
      and about HREG. If you would be willing to help out in this way please
      contact me at mewert@....

      Thank you,
      Mike Ewert

      P.S. Bring a friend to the meeting!
    • Randy Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2004
        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Ewert" <mewert@h...> wrote:
        > We need someone to promote HREG! Are you good at PR? Would you be
        willing
        > to try and get us some radio announcements, posters, etc.? Our
        next meeting
        > on April 25th will feature a speaker talking about Houston's air
        pollution
        > problems. I would like as many people as possible to know about
        the meeting
        > and about HREG. If you would be willing to help out in this way
        please
        > contact me at mewert@h...
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Mike Ewert
        >
        > P.S. Bring a friend to the meeting!

        Yesterday, while I was out at the anti-war demonstration I was
        talking to some guy about energy policies & alternative sources. He
        was saying he was a journeyman electrician and I told him about HREG
        and suggested he find this forum.

        Randy