What's really happening?

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      I began reading this SECO document because I was interested in the technical side of compressed air energy storage (CAES). I began to realize, in the first few pages, that what seemed like a real unexpected problem for those poor investor who put some serious money into wind farm development, turned into a real bonanza. Were the investors just lucky or did savvy insiders word the agreement so that they would profit from failing?
      Jim Duncan