Earth Day

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 90 , Feb 29, 2004
      Earth Day is coming soon - April 22 is the official day.

      HREG is planning to support several events and we need volunteers. I have
      names of several of you that volunteered at our last meeting - Thank you!
      But, we can use more. I'd like to get names and possible dates you can
      help, so we can all get it on our calendars. I'm looking for like an 80%
      commitment - I realize things may come up as April draws near. Please
      e-mail me at mewert@... if you plan to help. Here are the dates.

      Woodlands - April 3 (Saturday) 9am - 2pm
      United Space Alliance - April 22 (I have volunteers for this one)
      CEC¹s event is scheduled for Saturday, April 24, in Hermann Park.
      No word on a KRBE event downtown yet.
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.