To owners of hydrogen discussion groups

  • Mike Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi,
         I have added a new sub category to the science/technology/energy/hydrogen section of the DMOZ.org Open Directory Project. It is a collection of all of the hydrogen related discussion groups or message boards. If you would like to submit your list to this category please go to:
      and add a link to your sign up page or the page that describes your list. Please submit only lists or groups that are focused primarily on hydrogen energy.
      Thank you,
      MJ