Re: [hreg] Ralph Nadar live in Dallas

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      Michael, this exact debate has been played out yesterday on the Austin Solar discussion site.The conclusion was that political debate is best left to other discussion sites.
      The original post was simply stating that Mr. Nader would be live etc and accessible to the public; neither pro or con on his stand on issues.
      Jim Duncan