FW: Clean Cars for Texas

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2000
      I got on a distribution list for Mothers for Clean Air (at Earth Day I
      think). They have been sending information about the TNRCC and the SEED web
      site below. I think many of you will be interested. I will also forward an
      e-mail from the group if anyone wants to request to get on their
      distribution list.