whine, whine, whine...

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      Not to whine but I have received over 20 viruses attached to emails in the last 10 days. My Norton software catches them all and I never lose sleep worrying about getting infected. However I can't believe that there are still so many folks out there, not just TXSES Chapters, that are becoming infected and passing them on. It's cheap and easy to prevent. There is no excuse for being vulnerable like so many are.
      Thats all,
      Jim Duncan