Fwd: LOCAL RENEWABLE ENERGY group

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2000
      Hello everyone,
      I am forwarding a letter from Randy Smith, a member of the Green Party who I
      met at our state convention in Denton this past weekend. I told him about the
      HREG and he is very interesting in hearing more about the group. I am
      forwarding an email he just sent me. Would someone please respond to him
      about the date, time, and place of our next meeting? Thanks for your help,
      Charlie Mauch