Re: Hey, was that you Charlie?

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
      Hello James and gang,
      Yes, that was my letter to the editor in the Chronicle. They cut out a lot of
      it, including references to my candidacy for Railroad Commission on the Green
      Party ticket (I figured they would but thought I would try it) and my sources
      from the internet, also some other good stuff but it could have been worse.
      Sorry I missed the last meeting - hope it went well. Will try to make them in
      the future but looks like the RRC race is going to take up most of my time
      from now until the election in November. See ya'll at the next meeting
      (hopefully).
      Charlie Mauch