References for Meeting

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      In the upcoming meeting, I will be discussing RE systems for homes.  If those who have RE businesses serving this area, please send me (my address, rox1@..., not HREG) your a short blurb about your company.  I will include you as business contacts and hand out copies of the presentation during the meeting.  I'd also encourage you to come and join the discussion during the presentation.  Thanks, Chris Boyer