Hey, was that you Charlie?

  • James Ferrill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
      Hey Charlie,

      Was that your comment that appeared in the Wednesday Chronicle, Metropolitan
      section, page 31A, Viewpoints? If so, way to go! :-)

      James
    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
        Hello James and gang,
        Yes, that was my letter to the editor in the Chronicle. They cut out a lot of
        it, including references to my candidacy for Railroad Commission on the Green
        Party ticket (I figured they would but thought I would try it) and my sources
        from the internet, also some other good stuff but it could have been worse.
        Sorry I missed the last meeting - hope it went well. Will try to make them in
        the future but looks like the RRC race is going to take up most of my time
        from now until the election in November. See ya'll at the next meeting
        (hopefully).
        Charlie Mauch