Re: [hreg] Re: Solor Energy anyone?

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 4, 2004
      If you would take the time to read your "E" mail, you might just notice
      that there is a line (happens to be at the bottom of this "E" mail, too)
      that starts with, "To unsubscribe..." Why don't you start with that?

      Q: Why was AOL invented?
      A: To give the Internet an ethnic group to make fun of.
      Sheesh.

      Paul Archer

      10:49pm, mykeking@... wrote:

      > GET ME OFFof your "E" mail Address book.
      > Thanks MYKEKING@AOL>COM
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --------------------------------------
      My New Year's Resolution is 1280x1024!
    • Paul Archer
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 4, 2004
        If you would take the time to read your "E" mail, you might just notice
        that there is a line (happens to be at the bottom of this "E" mail, too)
        that starts with, "To unsubscribe..." Why don't you start with that?

        Q: Why was AOL invented?
        A: To give the Internet an ethnic group to make fun of.
        Sheesh.

        Paul Archer