Re: [hreg] Chris Smith/HDQ/Enbridge Consumers Gas is out of the office.

  • mykeking@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 4, 2004
      Do not SEND ME "E" mails
      Thank You MYKEKING@AOL>COM
    • Chris Smith
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 24, 2004
        I will be out of the office starting 01/24/2004 and will not return until
        02/02/2004.

        I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
        can email chris.smith@... (home email)
      • Chris Smith

          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 19, 2004
            I will be out of the office starting 03/18/2004 and will not return until
            03/22/2004.

            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 29, 2004
              I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
              05/03/2004.

                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                          I am very happy for you. However I have no need to know this, much less
                          seven separate e-mails notifying me. Please correct your whatever to remove
                          tmengers@... from receiving these.

                          Thanks

                          > I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                          > 05/03/2004.
                          >
                          > I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively
                          you
                          > can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Chris Smith
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                            I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                            05/03/2004.

                            I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
                            can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                          • Kim & Garth Travis
                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                              Sorry People, I should have acted sooner.

                              I have removed Chris from the list. He will need to re-apply if he wants
                              to rejoin, his manners need improving.

                              Please, reset your email to no email if you are going on vacation, it is
                              the polite thing to do.

                              Bright Blessings,
                              Kim Travis, List owner