New hydrogen websites

  • Mike Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi,
         I am still editing the hydrogen section of the DMOZ open directory project and I got a few new sites submitted this week. I am forwarding the one's that I thought might be interesting.

      1) http://www.hydrogain.com/   This one seems to be selling a commercial h2 production unit that runs under it's own power. Sort of. They use some kind of metal which decomposes to produce the H2 (probably aluminum). Nice site though.

      2) http://www.ihec2005.com/ This page announces an international symposium on H2 fuel. Being held in Turkey too. I'd like to go. Donations will be accepted<g>.

      3) http://www.carbonlabs.com/  Not much info here but they are hiring....

      4) http://www.fuelcellhobbyist.com/  Not really much here either. An e-book for sale and then parts for sale. Looks like it could be a cool concept though if it gets off the ground and opens a discussion board, etc..

      5) http://www.live-fair.com/hm03/index.php  Photos, stories, videos from the Arno Evers H2 fair. LOADS of nifty stuff.

      MJ