Chris Smith/HDQ/Enbridge Consumers Gas is out of the office.

  • Chris Smith
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 3, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 12/19/2003 and will not return until
      01/05/2004.

      I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
      can email chris.smith@... (home email)
    • Chris Smith

          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 4, 2004
            Do not SEND ME "E" mails
            Thank You MYKEKING@AOL>COM
          • Chris Smith
            Message 5 of 26 , Jan 24, 2004
              I will be out of the office starting 01/24/2004 and will not return until
              02/02/2004.

                Message 7 of 26 , Mar 19, 2004
                  I will be out of the office starting 03/18/2004 and will not return until
                  03/22/2004.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 29, 2004
                    I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                    05/03/2004.

                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                                I am very happy for you. However I have no need to know this, much less
                                seven separate e-mails notifying me. Please correct your whatever to remove
                                tmengers@... from receiving these.

                                Thanks

                                > I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                > 05/03/2004.
                                >
                                > I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively
                                you
                                > can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                              • Chris Smith
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                                  I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                  05/03/2004.

                                  I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
                                  can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                                • Kim & Garth Travis
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                                    Sorry People, I should have acted sooner.

                                    I have removed Chris from the list. He will need to re-apply if he wants
                                    to rejoin, his manners need improving.

                                    Please, reset your email to no email if you are going on vacation, it is
                                    the polite thing to do.

                                    Bright Blessings,
                                    Kim Travis, List owner