Chris Smith/HDQ/Enbridge Consumers Gas is out of the office.

  • Chris Smith
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 1, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 12/19/2003 and will not return until
      01/05/2004.

      I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
      can email chris.smith@... (home email)
    • Chris Smith

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jan 4, 2004
                    Do not SEND ME "E" mails
                    Thank You MYKEKING@AOL>COM
                  • Chris Smith
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jan 24, 2004
                      I will be out of the office starting 01/24/2004 and will not return until
                      02/02/2004.

                        Message 11 of 26 , Mar 19, 2004
                          I will be out of the office starting 03/18/2004 and will not return until
                          03/22/2004.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 29 9:32 PM
                            I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                            05/03/2004.

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Apr 30 12:51 PM
                                        I am very happy for you. However I have no need to know this, much less
                                        seven separate e-mails notifying me. Please correct your whatever to remove
                                        tmengers@... from receiving these.

                                        Thanks

                                        > I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                        > 05/03/2004.
                                        >
                                        > I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively
                                        you
                                        > can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                                        >

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      • Chris Smith
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Apr 30 3:35 PM
                                          I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                          05/03/2004.

                                          I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
                                          can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                                        • Kim & Garth Travis
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Apr 30 4:08 PM
                                            Sorry People, I should have acted sooner.

                                            I have removed Chris from the list. He will need to re-apply if he wants
                                            to rejoin, his manners need improving.

                                            Please, reset your email to no email if you are going on vacation, it is
                                            the polite thing to do.

                                            Bright Blessings,
                                            Kim Travis, List owner