[hreg] Re: FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group

  • mike.ewert@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
      Thanks Charlie. Any of the dates are OK for me too, but
      David Bergeron and I are going to the Astros at 12:15 on
      the 11th. I'm looking forward to the meeting.

    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
        Oops!
        Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me from her
        home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in about
        10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a meeting
        that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
        Charlie Mauch
      • rjohnsto@brazosport.cc.tx.us
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 1999
          rjohnst-@... wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/?start=23
          > Oops!
          > Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me
          from her
          > home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in
          about
          > 10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a
          meeting
          > that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
          > Charlie Mauch

          The 10th is the only date open to me, too, and only if in early evening
          (say, 6 pm timeframe). That would probably match Charlie's needs to
          escape early as well. So that's my vote, for what it's worth. Thanks
          for setting this up, Steve!

          Robert Johnston