HREG representative to TXSES & officers

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      As most of you know, HREG is a local chapter of the Texas Solar Energy
      Society (TXSES), and as such, we are entitled to have a representative to
      their board of directors (unpaid position; meetings quarterly, mostly in
      Austin). We need to elect our representative for 2004 prior to their first
      meeting in early January.

      I would like to nominate John Gardner to continue as the HREG
      representative. He has done a fine job and is willing to continue in this
      volunteer position. If anyone would like to nominate themselves or someone
      else, please do so by January 2nd. Send an e-mail to me at
      mewert@... or to the whole group. If we have more than one
      candidate, I will conduct an election by e-mail.

      We will also need to elect new officers or confirm the existing ones at our
      January meeting scheduled for 2pm on January 25th. If you have any
      nominations for the positions of President, Vice President, or
      Secretary/Treasurer, please let us know at least a week prior to the
      meeting.

      Thank you,

      Mike Ewert
      HREG President