Solar build

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      One of our HREG members, Lee Willis, is leading an exciting solar project
      with another organization he is a member of, The National Society of Black
      Engineers (NSBE) - NASA chapter. They have teamed with Habitat for Humanity
      and their project to build 39 homes for low income people before the Super
      Bowl [Called Super Build]. Well, NSBE wants to put solar panels on as many
      of those homes as possible to help reduce their energy bills. They will
      collect donations of money and solar equipment before the Super Bowl and
      then do the installations after.

      If you or anyone you know is willing to help by donating or by helping
      install later on, please do so. It would be great to have participation by
      lots of HREG members! See the link below for more details.