Solor Energy anyone?

  • Richard D. Kelley
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 28, 2003
      When I looked at the hreg website there was mention of projects such as solar powered Air conditioning and Solar lawn mowers.

      Or is this only a political site? Does anyone share any ideas about the practical applications of solar panel or wind? Or should I just read my Home Power magazine.

      Thank you,

      Richard D. Kelley, PMP
      Certified Project Manger
      Rdkelley@...
      (281) 933 - 3958

      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 4, 2004
        If you would take the time to read your "E" mail, you might just notice
        that there is a line (happens to be at the bottom of this "E" mail, too)
        that starts with, "To unsubscribe..." Why don't you start with that?

        Q: Why was AOL invented?
        A: To give the Internet an ethnic group to make fun of.
        Sheesh.

        Paul Archer

        10:49pm, mykeking@... wrote:

        > GET ME OFFof your "E" mail Address book.
        > Thanks MYKEKING@AOL>COM
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        My New Year's Resolution is 1280x1024!