Chris Smith/HDQ/Enbridge Consumers Gas is out of the office.

  • Chris Smith
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 20, 2003
      I will be out of the office starting 12/19/2003 and will not return until
      01/05/2004.

      I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
      can email chris.smith@... (home email)
    • Chris Smith

                              Message 14 of 26 , Jan 4, 2004
                                Do not SEND ME "E" mails
                                Thank You MYKEKING@AOL>COM
                              • Chris Smith
                                Message 15 of 26 , Jan 24, 2004
                                  I will be out of the office starting 01/24/2004 and will not return until
                                  02/02/2004.

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Mar 19, 2004
                                      I will be out of the office starting 03/18/2004 and will not return until
                                      03/22/2004.

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Apr 29, 2004
                                        I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                        05/03/2004.

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                                                    I am very happy for you. However I have no need to know this, much less
                                                    seven separate e-mails notifying me. Please correct your whatever to remove
                                                    tmengers@... from receiving these.

                                                    Thanks

                                                    > I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                                    > 05/03/2004.
                                                    >
                                                    > I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively
                                                    you
                                                    > can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                                                    >

                                                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                  • Chris Smith
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                                                      I will be out of the office starting 04/30/2004 and will not return until
                                                      05/03/2004.

                                                      I will respond to your message when I return on the 5th ....alternatively you
                                                      can email chris.smith@... (home email)
                                                    • Kim & Garth Travis
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Apr 30, 2004
                                                        Sorry People, I should have acted sooner.

                                                        I have removed Chris from the list. He will need to re-apply if he wants
                                                        to rejoin, his manners need improving.

                                                        Please, reset your email to no email if you are going on vacation, it is
                                                        the polite thing to do.

                                                        Bright Blessings,
                                                        Kim Travis, List owner