2004 Planning Survey

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      Mike Ewert and I are planning for the upcoming year.  We would like some feedback from the group in order to maximize HREG's service to its members.  We would like everyone on this e-mail list to fill out the following survey and return it to my e-mail, rox1@.... DO NOT REPLY TO HREG.  This information will be confidential, and no one will bother you.  Only I will see the replies, and I will throw them away after I count them.  I will report the total numbers by catagory in our next meeting.  It will only take a few seconds to fill out.  Everyone's reply is important.
      Thanks,
      Chris Boyer
      HREG Vice-President

      Here's one way how to fill out the survey.
      1) click reply (with text),
      2) delete the hreg@... address and replace it with rox1@... ,
      3) move down the text I wrote and type in your answer below each question.
      4) sent it.

      HREG Renewable Energy (RE) Survey
      1.        In which county do you reside?
      2.        Are you using RE at your business or residence, and if so, what type and how much (watts,gallons,$)?
      3.        Do you have plans to install new (or more) RE at your residence in the next few years; if so, what type?
      4.        Is there an area of RE about which you would like to know more information?
      5.        Are you knowledgeable in an RE area and interested in delivering a presentation during an HREG meeting?
      6.        Any other comments?