Re: [hreg] Shell & sustainability

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2003
      As a dealer and a user of Shell products my observation is that this is an
      attempt by the oil companies to maintain control of the energy industry not
      environmental altruism. On the bright side Shell and BP are showing more
      environmental awareness than they ever have. We just need to remember there
      is a dollar sign attached to that awareness.

      We are moving November 2003.
      Our new address is:
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West