RE: [hreg] Shell & sustainability

  • Richard D. Kelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2003
      I sure shell is sincere now that the ROI is sufficient and it has the resources to be everywhere.

      Thank you,

      Richard D. Kelley, PMP
      Certified Project Manger
      Rdkelley@...
      (281) 933 - 3958

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2003
        As a dealer and a user of Shell products my observation is that this is an
        attempt by the oil companies to maintain control of the energy industry not
        environmental altruism. On the bright side Shell and BP are showing more
        environmental awareness than they ever have. We just need to remember there
        is a dollar sign attached to that awareness.

        We are moving November 2003.
        Our new address is:
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West