RE: [hreg] Shell & sustainability

  • Richard D. Kelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2003
      I sure shell is sincere now that the ROI is sufficient and it has the resources to be everywhere.

      Thank you,

      Richard D. Kelley, PMP
      Certified Project Manger
      Rdkelley@...
      (281) 933 - 3958

      HREG recently received in the mail a full color report and CD about Shell's
      commitment to meeting the energy challenge in a sustainable manner. Some
      may question their motives, but Shell (along with BP) has made significant
      investments in solar and the letter from their chairman seems sincere to me.
      I think you can see everything I got at this website, but I will bring the
      materials to the next meeting.
      http://www.shell.com/home/Framework?siteId=shellreport2002-en

      Do any of our members work for Shell?

    • Mike Ewert

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2003
          As a dealer and a user of Shell products my observation is that this is an
          attempt by the oil companies to maintain control of the energy industry not
          environmental altruism. On the bright side Shell and BP are showing more
          environmental awareness than they ever have. We just need to remember there
          is a dollar sign attached to that awareness.

          We are moving November 2003.
          Our new address is:
          SBT Designs
          25581 IH-10 West