Fw: Please Act Now Please!: Energy bill delayed over nuke provisions

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2003
      Where we spend our money says alot about what we value,

      I believe a future without renewable energy options is shortsighted,

      Fuel cells are years away, we need support for solar, wind and other renewable energy projects now.

      If you feel likely please let your representatives know about it.

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar and Wind Power
      1571 East 22 Place
      Tulsa, OK 74114