Re: [hreg] CEC

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2003
      Mike, where is the annual meeting,

      I will do it if still available and local

      thanks for the opportunity
      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar and Wind Power
      1571 East 22 Place
      Tulsa, OK 74114
      918-743-2299 phone/fax
      918-809-7223 cell

      http://www.harvest-energy.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2003
        It is at the CEC office at 3015 Richmond, suite 270, Houston.  I don't know the date yet, but I will add your address listed below to the list (unless you want me to use a local address).

        How are things going with opening up a store in League City?