hreg dispaly at hp?

  • Bridget Jensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Mike Ewert warned y'all I may be asking for your help. I'm director of
      Houston Operations for Earth Share of Texas, a federation of environmental
      nonprofits which raises money through workplace giving for our participating
      organizations. As HREG is the local chapter of the participating
      organization, Texas Solar Energy Society, I was hoping someone may be
      available next Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to come out to HP (located
      in far northwest Houston) with a display of the activities of HREG and cool
      renewable resources that HREG and TXSES promote. I know it's short notice,
      but let me know ASAP.

      Thanks,
      Bridget Jensen
      713-417-2056
    • Richard D. Kelley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
        I will do it, I could use a break from job hunting anyway.

        Speaking of which, is anybody aware of any RE employment opportunities in the Houston area (or other areas). I have been slowly adding on to my solar system for several years and would like to explore this as a potential career direction. Perhaps in Sales, Account Management design or implementation. Any ideas would be appreciated.

        Thank you,

        Richard D. Kelley, PMP
        Certified Project Manger
        Rdkelley@...
        (281) 933 - 3958

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
          Check with Green Mountain Energy. They just closed their Vermont office and
          moved a lot of positions to Houston and Austin.

          www.greenmountain.com

          Rick