Re: [hreg] my apologies

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Wuz up?

      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West
      San Antonio, Texas 78255
      210-698-7109
      FAX: 210-698-7147
      www.sbtdesigns.com
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 11:12 AM
      Subject: [hreg] my apologies

      Sorry folks on the list:  I was trying to respond to Jan Wheeler and Steve Shepard, who had signed up for the movie crew.  Using the list, I discover I can't extract their individual emails.  Apologies!!
      Jan and Steve, contact me directly please.

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447
      Austin, TX  78767-1447
      512-326-3391 OR 800-465-5049

    • Texas Solar Energy Society
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
        since I got your fax already, you clearly got the message via the list.  Thanks,
        Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:00 PM
        Subject: Re: [hreg] my apologies

        Wuz up?

        SBT Designs