my apologies

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Sorry folks on the list:  I was trying to respond to Jan Wheeler and Steve Shepard, who had signed up for the movie crew.  Using the list, I discover I can't extract their individual emails.  Apologies!!
      Jan and Steve, contact me directly please.

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447
      Austin, TX  78767-1447
      512-326-3391 OR 800-465-5049
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
        Wuz up?

        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78255
        210-698-7109

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
          since I got your fax already, you clearly got the message via the list.  Thanks,
          Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:00 PM
          Subject: Re: [hreg] my apologies

          Wuz up?

          SBT Designs