May meeting

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2000
      I am looking forward to a great HREG meeting this month! It will be on
      Sunday May 28th from 2-4pm at Texas Southern University (see directions
      below).

      The main event will be Dr. Leonard Bachman from the University of Houston
      School of Architecture speaking on "Energy Efficient and Solar Homes in
      Houston".

      We will also be voting on our new officers:
      President - Jonathan Clemens
      Vice president - Oral LaFleur
      Secretary/treasurer - James Ferrill

      And, I'm sure we will save a little time for reports from members and to
      talk about future events for HREG.

      Current ad hoc points of contact are:
      Charles Mauch for CEC
      Gary Ashcraft for Science and Engineering Council of Houston
      James Ferrill for Home Power magazine
      Mike Ewert for Education

      Directions:
      Traveling on I-45 North or South, exit Scott Street. You make a right on
      Scott Street traveling north or south on I-45.
      Scott Street exit is about 1-mile pass down town heading South on I-45.

      On Scott Street, drive about 1 mile and make a right on Cleburne at the
      Burger King.

      About 1 mile, make a left at the second light on Ennis.

      The School of Technology is the three-story beige building you see on the
      left.

      Park in the parking lot near the rear. Enter the door nearest the solar
      array. The meeting will be held in room 225 on the second floor.

      If you come to another traffic light after you make a left at the light on
      Ennis, stop! You are about to pass the School of Technology building.
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2000
        I really wish I could have attended, but I was in Germany on business
        through
        June 1. Did Dr. Bachman leave behind any slides/handouts? I'd love to get
        a copy.

        Robert Johnston