Re: [ntreg] Up and Running

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Chuck, that's great to hear that your PV system fully functional now. I remember your issues, last year, with the electric utility. Did you come to a satisfactory conclusion with their beauracracy? This is important because net metering and grid-interconnection are still the biggest bottlenecks to widespread public acceptance of PV.
      How 'urban' is your home in RoundRock? Did the neighbors have anything to say about the install?
      Jim Duncan
      Fort Worth