Up and Running

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi All,

      Some of you may be interested in knowing that my home PV system
      is now up and running.

      It has 20 Astropower AP120 panels and a Sunny Boy 2500 grid-tied
      inverter.

      Performance monitoring for the system (as well as my SWH and
      a PV system at Meridian Energy) may be seen at

      http://chuck-wright.com/wcs/loggerlist1.php

      - C

      (ps: apologies to those of you who get multiple copies of this
      because of being on several lists)

      --
      Chuck Wright
      http://chuck-wright.com