October Meeting

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2003
      A last minute reminder that we have an HREG meeting tomorrow at TSU from 2-4 pm.  Don't forget to set your clocks back for day light savings. -Chris
    • BASHIR A SYED
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
        Dear Roxanne, Mike & David:
        I may not be able to attend the meeting today, because of other conflicts. As a matter of fact most of this morning was spent in Coference calls to planning and arrange the forhcoming Four Conferences in Pakistan related to Renewable Energy and Envirpnment, Information Technology and Physical/Biological/Health sciences, and Science & Technology Education. I still need the curriculum from TSU about their offerings for a B.S. degree in Engineering to relate it to courses in Pakistan. Please keep me posted. I will be in Pakistan from November 28 to December 28, preaching the gospel of Renewable Energy to carve out some business for our company, as UNDP has paid nearly $20 Million for this effort to improve environment under Kyoto Protocol by introducing Renewables in every walk of life. Best wishes,

        Bashir A. Syed
        EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
        A last minute reminder that we have an HREG meeting tomorrow at TSU from 2-4 pm.  Don't forget to set your clocks back for day light savings. -Chris

      • Ramesh Bhesania
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
          dear sir

          please cancel my e mail adress in your adress book

          ramesh

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
            dear sir

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
              I don't have your address in my "Address-book"

              B. Syed