[hreg] Re: FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
      Kathryn and Mike,
      I have not seen any email objections so will mail the money ($500 - $25 rent
      for the bubble machine = $475) to Kathryn today so TXSES can hold this money
      for us. Steve, thanks for the work you have been doing to set up the meeting
      with LaVerne. It sounds really interesting, and any of the dates you
      mentioned in your email today will work for me. Hope you hear from everyone
      else soon so you can go ahead and finalize things.
      Charlie Mauch
    • mike.ewert@att.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
        Thanks Charlie. Any of the dates are OK for me too, but
        David Bergeron and I are going to the Astros at 12:15 on
        the 11th. I'm looking forward to the meeting.

      • ChasMauch@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
          Oops!
          Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me from her
          home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in about
          10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a meeting
          that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
          Charlie Mauch
        • rjohnsto@brazosport.cc.tx.us
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 24, 1999
            rjohnst-@... wrote:
            original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/?start=23
            > Oops!
            > Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me
            from her
            > home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in
            about
            > 10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a
            meeting
            > that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
            > Charlie Mauch

            The 10th is the only date open to me, too, and only if in early evening
            (say, 6 pm timeframe). That would probably match Charlie's needs to
            escape early as well. So that's my vote, for what it's worth. Thanks
            for setting this up, Steve!

            Robert Johnston