Oct 26 Meeting

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Our next HREG meeting will be on Sunday, October 26th, from 2 to 4 pm, at Texas Southern University.  Check out our new WEB site for driving directions http://www.txses.org/hreg/events.php
      It should be a good meeting.  We had several attend the RE Round Up in Fredericksberg last month - bring your pictures and stories.  Joyce will report on what happened at the REEP workshop this summer.  I'll be offering information on the status and future of fuel cells, pass around some fuel cell parts, and have a fuel cell demonstration.  If anyone has a question on fuel cells, please let me know so I can incorporate the answer into the presentation.

      The meeting agenda will be as follows:
      1) Introductions
      2) HREG business
      3) Renewable Energy Round Up Report