Roundup - Cocktails

  • gdpool77
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17 2:45 PM
      Hey Group,

      Who all is planning to attend the roundup? Let me know if anyone
      would be interested in setting up a cocktail hour so we can put a
      face with a name. Should be a good time.

      Greg
    • RadiosityRB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17 8:56 PM
        Greg,
            I will be there as an exhibitor with my radiant barrier company, Beat The Heat Barrier Systems, booth #B28. Please everybody come by and introduce yourselves. I will be happy to toss back a Diet Coke with you.

        Greg Anderson
        Beat The Heat Barrier Systems