Update on Kenya orphanage project

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Below is an update from Cherish Our Children International
      (http://www.cherishourchildren.org/) about St. Anne's Orphanage in Kenya.
      For anyone new to the group, this is a service project that HREG has
      undertaken to provide a solar powered refrigerator to this Houston-based
      non-profit group for their orphanage in Kenya. Attached is a picture of
      their facility.

      As you can see, we are still quite a ways from our goal of raising $2000,
      but I am hopeful that if we make one last push before our meeting in
      October, we can do it. If you are willing to contribute a little or a lot,
      please send your checks to:
      Cherish Our Children International
      P.O. Box 540007
      Houston, TX 77254
      and make them for Solar Orphanage Project.

      Thank you very much!