Re: [hreg] Wow! The NEW Prius mid-size Type III coming out in Oct 2003

  • Leo Waltz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2003
      And for those that might want to buy a used car, I have seen discussions on the Prius groups from current owners putting their models up for sale to buy the new one. I have a 2002 model; never had a problem, but the change to a 4 dr liftback from the 4 dr sedan looks good to me. I may sell my 2002 Prius for the new one.