Re: [hreg] Digest Number 616

  • JLRCCtex@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2003
      I sm very interested in touring a solar home, how do I get on the list toour or is there a designated date? i am new to this group.... also am looking for some resources for solar panels in Houston. Would you know where I could go to get a list of resources /sellers in Houston? I ampreciate any hel you can give me. Thank you/cheri C
    • Mike Ewert
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003
        Welcome Cheri.  The American Solar Energy website (www.ases.org) will list the date and location for the solar home tour in the fall.  Some of our members are looking into the possibility of a tour in Houston, but unfortunately we may not make it for this year.

        Regarding solar panels, there are a couple of local dealers that are good.  You can look under links on the HREG website (http://www.txses.org/hreg/links.php) and see lots of vendors.  Southwest PV, SBT and Sun Dog are local.

        Mike Ewert
        HREG President

        I sm very interested in  touring a solar home, how do I get on the list toour or is there a designated date?  i am new to this group.... also am looking for some resources for solar panels in Houston.  Would you know where I could go to get a list of resources /sellers in Houston?  I ampreciate any hel you can give me. Thank you/cheri C

      • WGAS Racing
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003
          Unsubscribe. Sorry, just started my MBA online and
          won't have time to read all the e-mail from this
          group.

          Rob Rowland

          --- Mike Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
          > Welcome Cheri. The American Solar Energy website
          > (www.ases.org) will list
          > the date and location for the solar home tour in the
          > fall. Some of our
          > members are looking into the possibility of a tour
          > in Houston, but
          > unfortunately we may not make it for this year.
          >
          > Regarding solar panels, there are a couple of local
          > dealers that are good.
          > You can look under links on the HREG website
          > (http://www.txses.org/hreg/links.php) and see lots
          > of vendors. Southwest
          > PV, SBT and Sun Dog are local.
          >
          > Mike Ewert
          > HREG President

          =====
          George (Rob) Rowland, Jr.
          Plastics Engineer
          IVA Flight Crew Equipment
          HEI/Lockheed Martin
          x-31393
          281/527-3736 (pager)

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Doug
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 23, 2003
            Gregory Carrier has offered to make his home available. I will talk
            with ASES about getting it posted on the web site next week.

            --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Ewert" <mewert@h...> wrote:
            > Welcome Cheri. The American Solar Energy website (www.ases.org)
            will list
            > the date and location for the solar home tour in the fall. Some of
            our
            > members are looking into the possibility of a tour in Houston, but
            > unfortunately we may not make it for this year.
            >
            > Regarding solar panels, there are a couple of local dealers that
            are good.
            > You can look under links on the HREG website
            > (http://www.txses.org/hreg/links.php) and see lots of vendors.
            Southwest
            > PV, SBT and Sun Dog are local.
            >
            > Mike Ewert