ASES Solar Home Tour Oct. 4th

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
      Last year, there was one, count em, one location in the entire state
      of Texas to tour and it was in Lufkin. There is still time to list
      homes and businesses in the Gulf Coast area on the ASES web site.
      Does anyone have or know of someone who would like to offer their
      home for one day open house?

      I am working to help locate homes in the major metro areas; if you or
      someone you know is interested, please call me at 888-878-9955.

      Doug LaGrone
      Kyocera Solar
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
        You are welcome to list my office. It is solar powered and solar lighted.

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006
        210-698-7109
        FAX: 210-698-7147
        www.sbtdesigns.com

        > Last year, there was one, count em, one location in the entire state
        > of Texas to tour and it was in Lufkin. There is still time to list
        > homes and businesses in the Gulf Coast area on the ASES web site.
        > Does anyone have or know of someone who would like to offer their
        > home for one day open house?
        >
        > I am working to help locate homes in the major metro areas; if you or
        > someone you know is interested, please call me at 888-878-9955.
        >
        > Doug LaGrone
        > Kyocera Solar

      • Doug
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
          Thanks Steven.

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Shepard" <sbtdesigns@e...> wrote:
          > You are welcome to list my office. It is solar powered and solar
          lighted.

          > SBT Designs
          > 25840 IH-10 West #1
          > Boerne, Texas 78006
          > 210-698-7109
          > FAX: 210-698-7147
          > www.sbtdesigns.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Lunce
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2003
            Do you have any homes in the Houston area for touring???

            Lunce
          • Mike Ewert
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 17, 2003
              Not yet.  We are looking for some.