RE: [hreg] next mtg

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2000
      Yes, our next meeting is Sunday May 28th at 2pm at TSU. More details will
      follow. Unless I hear of a lot of regulars that can't come, we will
      proceed. Maybe the 3 day weekend will allow more people to attend (At least
      I can hope).

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2000
        Sorry to respond so late but the Memorial weekend is fine with me. If you
        choose another location, that will be fine with me also. At this point, I'm
        free for that weekend.

        Oral
      • d j
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2000
          Sorry, I will be out of town at Memory weekend