July meeting

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      Our next HREG meeting will be Sunday July 27th from 2 - 4 pm at Texas
      Southern University School of Technology, Ennis at Cleburne, room 225.

      Our primary topic for this meeting will be Solar Water Heaters and John
      Miggins from Harvest Solar and Wind Power will be our featured speaker.
      John is planning to open a new solar business in League City soon.

      Members who went to the American Solar Energy Society meeting in Austin will
      tell about the good time we had there and Nubia Perez and Joyce Lattimore
      will fill us in on the Women in PV workshop they attended.

      Bring any solar news you have. We hope to see you there!