Re: Wanted: Solar Whackos!

  • deviant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
      In addition to my more "normal" usage of charging my Segway,
      Robomower and Roomba vacuum with PV, I'm contemplating evaporating
      sea salt from Gulf water with a parabolic dish. (experimental
      quantities only)

      Is that weird enough?

      -Greg
      -Deviant
      -just a wee bit off kilter

      > I am attempting to put together as many as possible
      > "unusual" solar applications for presentation at the
      > Roundup in Fredericksburg, this September.
      >
      > If you have something that you are doing with solar
      > that is out of the ordinary, I would very much like to
      > hear about it. It may be practical, impractical, fun,
      > or strange.

    • Eli Loya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2003
        I am going to be moving out of state. I have enjoyed being on the listserv,
        but can you take me off now? Thanks!
        erl