Call for Speakers - 2003 Roundup

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      The 4th Annual 2003 Renewable Energy Roundup and
      Green Living Fair will be held September 26-28, again
      in Fredericksburg, Texas.

      As usual, we intend to provide a fun, diverse, and educational
      program, covering ALL aspects of sustainability, including
      (but not limited to) renewable energy, ecology, green
      building, water use and reuse, and organic growing. Crossover
      and "big picture" topics are encouraged.

      If there is a topic in which you are expert, please
      consider sharing your knowledge at this year's Roundup!
      This will involve preparing a 60 or 90-minute talk
      and presenting it to Roundup attendees. Speakers will
      receive a 3-day pass to the Roundup and a Roundup
      T-shirt, and are invited to attend a special reception.

      You may register as a potential speaker on-line, at
      http://txses.org/roundup/speaker_reg.php
      We are currently accepting applications, and will
      be finalizing the program in early August. So, don't
      wait!

      Many Thanks,

      Chuck Wright
      http://www.chuck-wright.com