RE: [hreg] Re: From scarcity, good news

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2003
      I heard a blurb on NPR, I believe it was, some time ago, where a
      consultant was talking about the work he's doing with the Russians to
      successfully find new oil using these concepts.

      There was also a blurb in Chemical and Engineering News awhile back in
      which at least the possibility of such a process was suggested by
      laboratory work using carbonates and high pressure.

      Robert Johnston

      One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/}

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/