Re: [hreg] Fwd: No More Wars for Oil

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      There was a anti-war chant from the 1970s that went:
      "Hell no, we won't go.
      We won't fight for Texaco."

      Now that Texaco has been bought out by Shell Oil and the world continues to change it's corporate face the struggle to compose new and clever chants becomes more challenging.

      How foolish and naive we were to think we could even phase these corporate giants by standing in the street and yelling at their steel and concrete offices.  Our protests are gone but the corporations move on.

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006
      210-698-7109