Fwd: No More Wars for Oil

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      This sounds pretty good to me - a quick and easy way to send a message and it's something we can all get behind and push now. I know that a big max effort of this type is usually not the most efficient way to do things but when facing a crisis - and I am convinced that we are - the extra cost will be far more than offset by the disasterous consequences of extended political and corporate footdragging.
      Charlie
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        There was a anti-war chant from the 1970s that went:
        "Hell no, we won't go.
        We won't fight for Texaco."

        Now that Texaco has been bought out by Shell Oil and the world continues to change it's corporate face the struggle to compose new and clever chants becomes more challenging.

        How foolish and naive we were to think we could even phase these corporate giants by standing in the street and yelling at their steel and concrete offices.  Our protests are gone but the corporations move on.

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006
        210-698-7109